Finding happiness by helping others find happiness.
Buddha taught that acting from our generous heart is the best way to find happiness. At JLC our community lives this wisdom by helping make our courses happen. From greeting people and serving tea, to cooking lunch to and washing up, these jobs are an essential part of how JLC helps people.
- Preparing or cooking lunch
- Greeting people arriving at the centre
- Checking bookings and taking payments
- Helping in the break (serving tea, washing up etc.)
- Helping at lunch (serving food, washing up etc.)
- Helping set up the meditation room
- Helping clear up the meditation room